A straighter smile from just £156 per month...
A Free Orthodontic Consultation and save £500 at our exclusive event: Thursday 16th November 2017
Come along to our exclusive invitation only event on Thursday 16th November 2017 (12-8) and you can visit our practice, ask all the questions that you like about orthodontics, and find out more about payment options - including interest free credit.
Then, if you wish to go ahead, you can save up to £500 on orthodontic treatment and also benefit from free teeth whitening worth £450 at the end of treatment. We want you to have a brighter, straighter smile that you won't be able to help showing off!
But hurry - spaces on these days are strictly limited - so claim your invitation by filling in the contact form. We will then get in touch to arrange a convenient time for your visit.
Event Terms and Conditions
- This event is being run by Dental Perfection dental practice.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The event will take place on Thursday 16th November 2017 between 12pm and 8pm.
- Only full orthodontic treatments taken up on this day will be eligible for the up to £500 discount.
- The up to £500 discount applies to full orthodontic treatments only.
- The discount is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Dental Perfection dental practice reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this discount, the decision of Dental Perfection dental practice shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Dental Perfection dental practice reserves the right to refuse to carry out any treatment if the patient is deemed to be clinically unsuitable. Dental Perfection dental practice reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- The decision of Dental Perfection dental practice in all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Dental Perfection dental practice shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this promotion where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, unforseen accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.